Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st week at mcrc.......

WOW...........i got admission into MCRC.. congratulations all around by all and sundry....... but now i ask myself was those congralutions a sarcastic one??????..................its because of the tight schedule that the first week has really been a hectic affair. I m expecting myself to come in terms with the TIGHT SCHEDULE as early as possible..but i wonder when?? I know deep within me its just a matter of time.
The 1st week has been mostly introduction of the students and the subject too..The fully air conditioned classes was more than welcome as it might help us remain fresh especially in the afternoon. My interaction with classmates in the 1st week were really good. There is a great level of comfortness among us fellow students. As we are not in huge number it would makes us united.
The orientation was really an inspring one and got to know a lot of things from media persons themselves..The practical classes were something that was really interesting and may be challenging too in the near future. Most members of our faculty are ex students of mcrc..so hope they know the problems that we are going to face and would help in our endevaour to achieve our goals too .
FOR MCRC STUDENTS "IT EARLY TO BED and EARLY TO RISE"....
I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE PART OF THIS INSTITUTION AS IT KEEPS IN GOOD STEAD FOR LIFE..

No comments: